Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hilarity Ensueth

On my iPod, I have a place where I can write notes to myself. A few months ago, after noticing that I rarely use it, I decided to fill the time that I spent on a bus heading to college by typing in random thoughts. Most of these thoughts are either merely random boring phrases, or are useful ideas for stories which I don't wish to disclose, but I have two of the more entertaining notes posted here.



The first note is:

Guy goes onto his run down shed and finds out that it has been taken over by a giant clump of grass.

Hilarity ensueth.

...with, as an afterthought:

Actually, the guy should have a philosophical conversation with the grass. That would be funny.



The second note simply says:



Apple farm.

Apples become sentient?

No comments:

Post a Comment

OH BOY!! A MESSAGE!