Friday, October 23, 2009

Me Online #1

I've recently realized that I, despite being a reasonably unknown person, have several spots on the interwebs in which I have been recognized for some accomplishment or another. However, the interwebs being what they are, they are fairly hard to navigate, and these spots of recognition of my various talents are in danger of being lost to the general public.

There's nothing I can do about that. However, for you non-general-public people, I am starting a series of posts, the "Me Online" series, to show you those places online where I have gained public attention.

#ONE: Stone Soup Magazine

This is the earliest one, from when I published a short story in Stone Soup magazine when I was thirteen. The entire story can be read here:

Of special interest is the picture of me. I looked very similar than to the way I do now, in my opinion. Just a tad more dorky.

I would also like to point out that I named a lake mentioned in the story after myself. :D I'm very pleased with myself for that, and I wonder if any other readers of the magazine noticed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OH BOY!! A MESSAGE!