Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Third Blog

Now I have another blog. This one is in order to help me pick up the pace on writing the novel that I made my New Year's Resolution about over on this post. Since I need to finish the novel, and I'm not even half of the way through, I thought a little peer pressure would help me along. It works well for NaNoWriMo, so it should work here.


http://newgroundport.blogspot.com/


My blog updates once a week, every Monday. I made it available only to people that I invite, both so that every nut out there with a copy-and-paste button on his computer won't be able to steal it, and so that any future publishers won't consider it previously published. I've already sent invitations to everyone who's following me. Except Will Hall. Sorry, Will, I don't have your email... If you, anyone else who reads this blog, or anyone whom any of you know would appreciate my writing wants an invitation, just ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OH BOY!! A MESSAGE!