Monday, March 15, 2010

Time-traveling

The concept of traveling through time is an endless source of ideas to me. There are just so many different ways to play around with it. Today, I came up with a new one. Here's the transcription from the note that I took on the bus today.


A human gene travels backwards in time. Therefore, people can get it at birth without cause, as long as they randomly marry each other in the future so that their kids can give them the gene. Also, it should mutate quickly and degenerate quickly, so that it will menace the world within a few generations. In order to stop it, our heroes must create it so that it won't exist anymore.



Sadly, it's only a concept, not a story plot, but it's entertaining enough to make me giggle. I should be able to come up with a plot to go with it soon.

2 comments:

OH BOY!! A MESSAGE!